4.17uV Ultralow noise DAC power supply regulator 3.3V/5V 1Ax2
This item includes PCB with two TPS7A4700 4.17uV ultralow noise regulator and all SMT component are soldered, thru-hole component are not soldered.
This is the best ultralow noise power supply regulator for Diyer to enjoy, use of decade old 78xx / lm3xx /lt10xx is simply kidding for audiophiles.
1) Texas Instruments industry's lowest 4.17uV ultralow noise TPS7A4700 regulator.
2) Panasonic EEUFC low ESR 5600uF capacitor and the red WIMA film capacitor are sourced from authorized distributor Arrow Electronics directly (guarantee no fake product from China)
3) 16 thermal via are placed directly under the chip for maximum thermal transfer to the large copper area. High quality 3M 8810(sourced from digikey) adhesive thermal transfer tape are used for maximum thermal path to the heatsink
4) Two individual 1A 3.3V/5V rail switchable with a jumper easily.
5) The PCB follows the official demo circuit for ultimate performance.
6) Compact size 60mm x 90mm
1) Double check the polarity of the 5600uF capacitor is correct before connect AC power input to the PCB, the capacitor will explode immediately if it is reversed connected. No return is accepted after the pcb is soldered.
2) Attention: Don't use finger to touch bare CN11 and CN12 after power on, the output voltage will increase immediately and the connected device/DAC will damage. CN11 and CN12 is used for extreme diyer voltage customization need.
This item is in limited stock, maximum 3pcs per buyer. Please contact us if you want to buy more than 3, thanks.
You might also like