1.3"OLED and rotary encoder volume control PCB
- Advance lossless noiseless encoder volurme control
- Easy brightness control by variable resistor
*This item includes PCB, 10pin Ribbon cable, and 2.54mm header
This 1.3"OLED and rotary encoder volume control PCB is designed to work with our XMOS PCB flashed with the latest version of firmware.
The button to change FIR filter is active when used with AK4497/AK4495/AK4490, ES9038PRO/ES9028PRO, ES9018K2M specific firmware. The filter can be changed instantaneously without restart the DAC.
1. Synchronize* Digital* Bit perfect* volume control
*Synchronize* means no more double volume control to degrade sound quality as the other dac in the general market
(double volume control = volume changed by computer mixer and volume changed by DAC is separated and the bit perfect audio data is scaled/ruined again and again unnecessary)
*Digital* means no more analog volume control,
(the common problem of analog volume control is imbalance of left and right channel after few months of use, click noise when change volume(due to dust get inside), variable resistor in the signal path can also degrade the sound quality seriously.
*Bit perfect* means the audio data is bit perfect transfer to the DAC chip, and the volume control is done in the DAC chip.
(Most DAC in the general market has the audio data scaled/changed/ruined(volume control) in the computer before go into the DAC chip, bit perfect volume control feature is only enabled when used with our specific DAC fimware)
2. The OLED brightness is controlled by a variable resistor in the bottom side, user can use a screw driver to change the OLED brightness easily.
FIR:0 Sharp roll-off filter
FIR:2 (default) Short delay sharp roll off filter
FIR:4 Super Slow roll Off filter
FIR:6 Low dispersion Short delay filter
FIR:0 fast roll-off, linear phase filter
FIR:1 slow roll-off, linear phase filter
FIR:2(default) fast roll-off, minimum phase filter
FIR:3 slow roll-off, minimum phase filter
FIR:5 apodizing, fast roll-off, linear phase filter
FIR:6 hybrid, fast roll-off, minimum phase filter
FIR:7 brickwall filter
FIR:0 (default) fast roll-off
FIR:1 slow roll-off
FIR:2 minimum phase
1. User can use the DFU utiltiy in the windows driver installed directory to flash the xmos pcb with the latest firmware. Please notes different version of driver is installed in different directory.
Full version windows driver 3.xx
C:\Program Files\DIYINHK\DIYINHK USB Audio Driver\DIYINHKDfu.exe
Free version windows driver 2.xx
Free version windows driver 3.x
2. Depends on the brightness set by the variable resistor, the OLED pcb current usage is 10mA to 50mA.
(If the system is not stable after the oled panel is connected or the brightness is set to maximum, user can supply 3.3v to the oled panel directly or clean the 20pin cable and other contact by alcohol.
3. If the windows/linux/mac playback software is not in focus, the button may not work.
4. If the playback software is already in focus but the volume control/filter/mute button do not work, user will need to restart the computer. (the computer is jimmed and it do not response to the USB HID control from the XMOS USB DAC)
5. Please ask us for firmware update image after you have purchase this PCB if you bought our XU216 XMOS PCB before 2017-3.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
DIYINHK USB Audio Driver...
- Online only
8 Channels 384kHz 32bit...
XMOS 384kHz DXD DSD256...
4.17uV Ultralow noise DAC...
- Online only
FIFO Reclock Jitter...