384kHz Asynchronous USB to I2S/SPDIF CM6631A PCB
- NDK NZ2520SDA Ultra low phase noise oscillator
- Uses external 3.3V regulated power supply
- PCB with optical spdif output socket includes onboard low noise regulator can be USB powered
- High quality gold plated PCB(optional)
- BUY 2 GET $30 OFF! Limited time only
This item includes PCB with all SMT component soldered, thru-hole component are not soldered.
CM6631A 32bit 384kHz Asynchronous USB2.0 to I2S / SPDIF PCB for Windows/MAC/LINUX
(Optional Digital Volume Control PCB for computer with Windows os only)
This pcb can be used standalone as an USB to SPDIF convertor when the onboard regulatr and optical SPDIF output socket installed.
1) Two dedicated audio oscillator 45.1584Mhz 49.152Mhz for lowest jitter operation and highest clarity audio.
2) NDK NZ2520SDA Ultralow phase noise oscillator are sourced from Japan directly (guarantee no fake product from China) According to the official datasheet, the phase noise is much better than the famous crystek 957 under 25khz(human listenable range)
For easier comparsion(lower is better), we overlay the two phase noise graph at the same scale, under 25khz(human listenable range) nz2520sd(red line) is better, over 25khz(human unlistenable range) crystek 957 is better.
3) 0.1% Low noise thin film resistor and murata capacitor are sourced from digikey (guarantee no fake product from China)
4) Two I2S output is available. Diyer can flash the firmware and enable Headphone I2S(non-isolated) and Speaker I2S(isolated) if needed.
5) Solid ground plane (a must for high speed digital circuit) and No via in active circuit (via inductance always create jitter problem)
6) Gold plated USB connector with lowest contact resistance and highest signal integrity (Molex, FCI, or other depends on stock)
7) Compact size 50mm x 50mm
8) SPDIF 3.3V 8mA (coaxial /optical) connection is routed out for diyer to mod if needed.
9) 100% tested before shipped (each sampling rate 44.1/48/96/192/384kHz i2s output are checked individually)
10) Powered by external regulated supply connect to the 20pin header labelled 3.3V and GND.
11) If the pcb have optical spdif socket and onboard low noise 3.3v regulator installed, when this CM6631A pcb is connected to our dac pcb by 20pin flat cable and external 3.3v is supplied from the 20pin flat cable, L4 must be removed to disconnect the onboard 3.3v regulator from the USB power.
(i.e. If L4 on the PCB is removed, the onboard regulator is disabled, external 3.3v can be supplied on the 20pin header labelled 3.3v/gnd)
Windows 7/8/XP Driver is available to download from our website
*USB2.0 is a must for 32bit/384kHz operation
*Use a fresh install of windows and a dedicated USB port always avoid problem and run stable
*The length of I2S connection to the DAC chip should be as short as possible for best result and below 10cm is recommended
Please check the following I2S signal specification to decode each sampling rate:
*We have tested AK4399 ES9023 PCM1794A for 192kHz and ES9018 PCM5102A for 384kHz and they can work with this PCB perfectly.
*This item is in limited stock, maximum 5pcs per buyer. Please contact us if you want to buy more than 5, thanks.
You might also like