TDA1545A R2R Isolated nonoversampling NOS Audio DAC with FIFO reclock
- The latest 16bit R2R DAC from the famous Philips TDA154XA series
- Input with precision FIFO reclock jitter elimator circuit
R2R, RECLOCK, ISOLATED, NONOVERSAMLING, all mystery area in the audiophile world are now included in an all-in-one compact PCB!
The I2S reclock input circuit in this PCB is based on the Analog Device AN207 stop clock algorithm, left and right channel DAC are latch at the same time. With our enhanced and optimized redesign, it has no phase different problem as the other convertor in the market. The MCK from the I2S input is used to drive the input flip flop for FIFO reclock, it do not have the problem as the other complex reclock scheme which drop or double dozens of unnecessary samples every second, and it do not use CPLD as the other design which actually increase the jitter tenth of time after reclock. This PCB is target for audiophile.
The sound from this DAC is unique, sweet, clear and full of detail that the newest cutting edge delta sigma DAC can never produce. If you haven't taste this kind of sound before it's definitely a regret for an audiophile. It's like compare Vinyl and CD, Rollling shutter and global shutter in the DSLR. For me, the sound signature of this DAC is similar but better than the TDA1541A.
This item includes PCB with all SMT component soldered, thru-hole component are not soldered.
1) TDA1545A is the latest R2R DAC Chip in the Philips renowned TDA154XA series.
2) Precision input FIFO reclock circuit to elimate the jitter
3) Solid ground plane with careful split of digital and analog portion(a must for highest fidelity audio)
4) No Via in active circuit (via inductance always create jitter problem)
5) 0.1% Low noise thin film resistor and C0G Capacitor sourced from Digikey USA (guarantee no fake product from China)
6) Gold plate I2S input connector and four dedicated GND return path for each I2S signal(lowest contact resistance and highest signal quality)
7) The included xmos pcb in the combo is the same as the one sell separately in the store(i.e. flashed with general firmware)
1)The TDA1545A PCB can work immediately with only I2S signal and power supply connected, one 3.3V (>300mA) one 5V (>200mA) and +-12V (>100mA).
2)The reclock quality depends on the jitter of MCK, When used with our XMOS PCB, the MCK is connected to the low jitter low phase noise NDK oscillator directly and get the best reclock performance.
3)For windows, set the output to full volume and the same sample rate as the music file for bit perfect non-oversampling NOS audio.
4)Microsoft acquires Pacific Microsonics(inventor of the renowned PMD100 and PMD200 digital filter) at Sep-2000, windows user should enjoy the same sound signature as using PMD100/200 when switch to listen at higher than the original music file sample rate from the system sound control panel using NOS DAC.
5)Double check all the capacitor are installed in the correct polarity before turn on your power supply.
6)Compact size 50mm x 65mm
1) I2S Input: MCK, LRCK, BCK, DATA (*BCK must equal to 64x LRCK, MCK must >= 2x BCK)
2) Output level: 2V RMS
3) Resolution/Sampling Rate: Upto 16,24,32bit / 384KHz (the most significant 16bit is played, the official datasheet of DAC only guarantee work upto 192kHz, 384kHz may work with our CM6631A PCB with MCK always >= 2xBCK)
4) Supply: Regulated 3.3V, 5V, +-12V
This item is in limited stock, maximum two per buyer. Please contact us if you want to buy more than two, thanks.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
PCM1702 R2R Isolated...