Please do not order this item if you do not own our 768K or multichannel PCB. If native DSD512 and multichannel capability is not needed in windows, we also have free windows driver available to download. Please notes this item only provide electronic download with no physical delivery.
This driver is signed and support our XMOS PCB in Windows 7/8/10 (XP is not supported)
This driver is updated to v3.38, user can download it again for the latest version inside the same download link in their order history if they have ordered it before.
For user order our multichannel PCB before 2016-5-21, please use the same account to login AND order this signed driver AND left note in the order for full refund of this driver.
1) Uninstall old version if any
2) Reboot machine
3) Install new version
The download link is in the order detail web page
1) click Welcome [your name]
2) Order history -> details
3) Product -> DIYINHK USB Audio Driver
1) The driver is complied and signed by the original software manufacturer Thesycon,
If the Thesycon sign is valid, the software is unmodified.
There are user report virus is detected in the driver
If the sign is valid and it has virus, it is infected inside Thesycon's factory. It's mostly impossible.
We have report it to Thesycon and they have replied this is false positive detection.
As this is the problem of anti virus software, we cannot do anything on it.
User can report this to the anti-virus software vendor e.g. for mcafee you can found some information here: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB85567
More user report to the anti-virus software vendor should drive them resolve it faster.
2) For user with a clean install of Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607), disable secure boot to install the driver. Google "Driver Signing changes in Windows 10, version 1607" have the detail.
3) For some windows 7 user, if the installation complete but a pop up windows shows the driver is not signed,please install microsoft hotfix kb3033929
For 64bit windows 7, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46078
For 32bit windows 7, https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=46148
More detail about this problem, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3033929