24Bit/192KHz ES9023 DAC, I2S input, Ultra Low Noise Regulator
- new version using new ultralow noise regulator and input voltage 4-5.5V
Warm and Clear Sound
This item includes PCB with all SMT component soldered, thru-hole component are not soldered.
1) ES9023 DAC Chip (with ESS Patented Time domain Jitter Eliminator, the same renowned technology used in the famous ES9018))
2) Low noise linear power regulator (use of decade old LM317/1117 regulator is kidding for audiophile)
3) Solid ground plane (a must for high speed digital circuit)
4) No Via in active circuit (via inductance always create jitter problem)
5) 0.1% Low noise thin film resistor and C0G Capacitor sourced from Digikey USA (guarantee no fake product from China)
6) Gold plate I2S input connector and six GND return path dedicated for each I2S signal(lowest contact resistance and highest signal quality)
7) Extreme diyer can cut the external MCLK trace and uses the pre-allocated universal oscillator footprint space(CRYSTEK957/7050/5032/3225) to install a high quality 50M oscillator for asynchronous MCLK mode.
8)Diyer can easily tune for their favourite sound with other passive Low pass filter RC combination with the pre-allocated 1206 SMD and 5mm lead space film capacitor footprint space
9) Can connect to our XMOS USB to I2S module directly
10) Compact size 50mm x 50mm
1) I2S Input (MCLK, LRCK, BCK, DATA, GND)
2) Output level: 2.0V RMS
3) Resolution/Sampling Rate: Up to 24bit/192KHz
4) Supply: Regulated or Unregulated 4-5.5Vdc/31mA+output loading
No customer comments for the moment.