D2X High Fidelity Headphone Amplifier
- Dual TPA6120A2, total 6000uF onboard capacitor.
- Power on delay and instant off output relay circuit to protect headphone and avoid click noise.
- The best class AB high fidelity headphone amplifier for diyer to enjoy!
This item includes PCB with all SMT component soldered, thru-hole component are not soldered.
With over 30 years listening headphone experience and over 3 years developing and improving the PCB layout and choice of component. The D2X headphone amplifier target for professional recording studio quality is finally arrived.
1. Dual dedicated TPA6120A2 for each channel totally eliminate interchip crosstalk, better thermal dissipation and 2x lower thermal noise(Johnson noise). The sound is totally different and working in another level than other TPA6120A2 headphone amp product.
2. Total 6000uf panasonic low ESR capacitor in less than 8mm decoupling distance for unparalleled bass response.
3. Power on delay and instant off output relay circuit to protect headphone and avoid click noise.
4. 0.1% low noise thin film resister.
(10x lower noise and 10x expensive than common thick film resister)
5. Full gold plated(2 µm Ag) 6.35mm(1/4") headphone socket
(10x lower contact resistance than non-gold plated socket, the sound output is much more clear, non-audiophiles should also hear the difference!!)
6. No thermal relief in soldering pad.
(Thermal relief is only used for soldering more easily but extremely bad for sound. The soldering pad of this PCB is totally eliminated thermal relief to maximize sound quality. Diyer can easily google "thermal relief" for university research paper on this subject)
7. All component is sourced from digikey and mouser, guarantee no fake component used from China.
1) Double check the polarity of the 6x 1000uF capacitor is correct before connect DC power input to the PCB, the capacitor will explode immediately if it is reverse connected. No return is accepted after the pcb is soldered.
2) Please notes the soldering of this PCB is harder(no thermal relief) when compare to other diykit on the market target for low end use. Uses good soldering iron(e.g. hakko FX950/951) and good solder(e.g. multicore crystal 511) to make good soldering joint.
1) Recommended power supply: Regulated +-12V 150mA
2) Original high quality JST XH connector B3B-XH-A for power input and B4B-XH-A for LR input
The PCB circuit follows the official demo schematic with customize optimization for ultimate performance. Please refer to TPA6120A2 datasheet for detail and modification.
This item is in limited stock, maximum 3pcs per buyer. Please contact us if you want to buy more than 3, thanks.